Monday, April 23, 2012

We Have a Deer and a Turkey, Why Not Add a Duck?

For those out there that are keeping track,we have heard about both a deer and a turkey crashing through school bus windshields. Well I'm writing today to let you know that we can now add a duck to that list of hitch hiking animals.

This time is was a bus on it's way to drop off at an elementary school. The driver recived a few scratches when the duck came through and nailed him in the chest, but the amazing thing is that the duck not only survived but way pretty much fine. A North Carolina Wildlife Resources officer came to get the duck soon after.

What a strange world we live in. I'll admit that this recent trend of wild animals attemping to ride the school bus has me thoroughly entertained.  That being said I'm curious about other animals that have done this or something similar. Leave me a comment to let me know of any you have seen or heard of.



Thank You,
Haleigh







1 comment:

carrie G. said...

I feel lucky that i have never hit anything with the bus. i have missed a few wild animals.